Friday, February 19, 2016

"Night Glow." Hyper Time-lapse Abstract Painting Video

A Great Disturbance of the Blogs

Hello Everyone! While I was originally planning on having a larger post today, given the kerfuffle with Google yesterday, erroneously shutting down the blog due to a computer error (wasn’t just Impulsive Artistry, couple-hundred blogs went down yesterday morning based on the forum reactions), we will have a shorter post for today.


"Night Glow." Abstract. Acrylic on Canvas. 18 x 24 in. 
Artist Charles Wolf. Charles Wolf Studio © 2015. All rights reserved. 

This painting is available for purchase at the Official Impulsive Artistry Etsy Shop:




About this Artwork

At the very beginning of this year, I painted my third work in my abstract Reflection Series. This piece is titled “Night Glow,” and I am sure that you may recognize it if you have been following my blog since then. Well yesterday, after fixing the blog-being-down problem, I created a new Hyper Time-lapse Abstract Painting Video for this painting. Given the abstracted nature of this art, the energetic Electronic Dance Music really adds dynamism to the piece and elevates the work overall. In addition, the shorter video length, again only six minutes long, I think will appeal to a larger audience. 

This work is a celebratory piece with bold, bright yellows, oranges, reds and cool blues! It abstractly captures the colorful reflections of streetlights dancing on the water, shimming luminously in the darkness. I am excited to share with you this video today, and we will be back on Monday of course with totally new content for you to enjoy!     


Night Glow - Hyper Time-lapse Video



Thank you for watching my new video and reading today’s post! I hope that it will inspire you to be creative in some new way, either today or this weekend. There is no better time to try something new then the present, so I would like to encourage you all to continue an artistic project you already have begun or to start a new one!

What will you be working on this weekend? Let me know in the comments below, and, as always, be sure to share this post via social media, follow Impulsive Artistry using any of the ways listed below, and have a great weekend!

—Charles


You can follow this Impulsive Artistry by subscribing to this blog via Email Notifications and RSS Feed (top right sidebar), also via my Google+ PageImpulsive Artistry Facebook Page, on YouTube, and on Twitter @ArtImpulsive

New blog content posted here Monday, Wednesday and Friday! 



No comments: