Monday, February 1, 2016

Impulsive Artistry Etsy Shop Launch + More!

New and Exciting Things for Impulsive Artistry


Hello! I am so excited to share this post with you today! IT’S FINALLY UP!…. “what’s up,” you ask? I have successfully launched the Official Impulsive Artistry Etsy Shop - a place where you can go and purchase any of my paintings. I will be posting even more on the shop soon, but TEN of my most popular paintings are already up available to buy on Etsy! Just add any painting to your cart, go to checkout, and you can use any major credit card or even Paypal to help support me and my artwork! Even if you can’t buy a painting right now, check out the shop anyway, because each view helps me to get more views on Etsy. You also can share this post on social media to help me get the word out!

As a small thank you to all of you who support and follow my blog each week, you will get a discount to purchase any of my paintings by following the link below to my Facebook Page, once there, click on any painting photo to get to my Etsy Shop!

The only way to get this discount is via Facebook right now, but there are a few new ways to get to my Etsy Shop from the Blog directly without the discount.

Here is one right here: 




Blog Improvements:


I added a new Social Media Icon list on the top left-hand sidebar – click on any icon and you will be immediately transported to the various social media sites that Impulsive Artistry is currently a part of:

(These are commonly known, but here is a short list of what the symbols mean)

E = Impulsive Artistry Etsy Shop (no discount with this link)
Bird = Twitter, @ArtImpulsive
F = Impulsive Artistry Facebook Page
YouTube = Impulsive Artistry Official YouTube Channel
G+ = Impulsive Artistry Google Plus Page

I also expanded the “Links!” section in the left sidebar that will also connect you with these sites (old school way).

Please note that the Blog sidebars may not appear on all mobile devices so comeback on a tablet or computer to see what I am talking about if you don’t see the sidebars. 



Painting Gallery of Charles Wolf

If you click on the “Painting Gallery of Charles Wolf” page tab in the top header of the blog, you will see that I have added linked images from my Etsy page onto the top of the Gallery page. Click on any of the small painting images you see there and you will be sent to my Etsy Shop immediately (no discount this way though). 

If you scroll down the Gallery Page, I kept all of the larger images of my paintings, which you can still view as before, with a link added below each painting to my Etsy Shop (no discount via these links though)!

Painting Gallery Link

Updates Complete


This is an exciting new part of the Impulsive Artistry Blog, and I hope that you enjoy the new, easy and convenient to use Impulsive Artistry Etsy Shop. Thank you all, sincerely, for your support of this blog. Each like, kind comment, share or +1 that you give me on one of my posts here on the blog, on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and on Google+ really encourages me to continue my passion and dream of being a visual artist, blogger, and creative entrepreneur. Thank you so much, and as always, may you have a fantastic artistic and creative day!

—Charles 
         

No comments: