Tuesday, November 15, 2016

New Blog Post Schedule!


Hello all, my schedule has been shifting since August, and I find that I am ready to mix things up a bit. I will be continuing with the “Feeling Inspired” Link Up Parties on Mondays, which have been popular, and will be posting my creative project for the week on Wednesdays. That post might feature my most recent painting + painting video, or new photo set or essay, or a guest artist's work... you get the idea.

So check back tomorrow for this week’s creative project post – Watercolor Painting!

In the meantime, you can take a look at my YouTube Channel where I post all my step-by-step free painting tutorials and timelapse videos! Join the Pack: Subscribe Today!



I hope you all are having a fantastic creative week and thank you so much for your support of Impulsive Artistry!

—Charles  

New Blog Schedule:
  
Feeling Inspired? Linkup Party: Monday!

Painting, Photography or Guest Artist Post: Wednesday.

Impulsive Artistry Facebook Page, Photo Contests:

Instagram, 2-3 New Photos: Monday - Saturday

Twitter, 3-6 Tweets: Monday - Saturday
https://twitter.com/ArtImpulsive

Subscribe to Impulsive Artistry! 

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments: