Thursday, November 3, 2016

Huge Painting Sale – Christmas is Coming!



I am excited to announce a massive painting sale that I am having at the Impulsive Artistry Etsy Shop! Give the gift of original art this Christmas or purchase a piece for yourself to decorate your own home or office. I have original acrylic and oil paintings, both landscape and abstract pieces. 




Aurora. Original Abstract by Charles Wolf. 
Impulsive Artistry © 2016. All Rights Reserved.  


Blue Cloudscape. Original Abstract by Charles Wolf. 
Impulsive Artistry © 2016. All Rights Reserved. 

All of my paintings are on sale and have reduced pricing (up to 50% off!) – they range as low as $40 for an original painting, perfect for any budget. So don’t miss out on this sale!


I look forward to shipping your new painting to you, and I thank everyone who supports my art by purchases my artwork! This enables me to continue to paint and create the free painting videos on the Impulsive ArtistryYouTube Channel.

Thank you all again and have a fantastic creative day!


—Charles

No comments: