Friday, November 6, 2015

Cloudy River - Time-lapse Oil Painting Video!




Below is a time-lapse video of me oil painting with text, step-by-step instructions so that you can follow along and paint as well. I will be posting a series of subsequent videos that will be more in depth and will break this painting down into smaller sections, but first, the time-lapse will give you an overview so that you know what to expect!




I hope you enjoyed this video, please comment below and let me know what you thought! You can follow this blog via my RSS FEED, Google Plus, or by Email, sign up at the right-hand side bar! Please share this post with your friends! 

Click this link to Part 1 for my in-depth instructional video on this painting where I will talk you through each step of the process:

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That was fun to watch. You are very talented. My girls were completely absorbed in watching the painting come together. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Hello there, thank you for watching. I am so glad that you and your girls enjoyed my painting! I had a great time with this one, and it always makes my day when anyone enjoys art! More paintings coming soon!

Unknown said...

I loved watching you paint, never been brave enough to try oils.I'll be waiting for the mini segments

Unknown said...

Hello Lucretia, Thank you so much! I find that oil painting is very forgiving and not too difficult once you get started. I am excited to say that the first "mini segment" is already up on this particular painting and you can watch it here: http://impulsiveartistry.blogspot.com/2015/11/part-1-sky-clouds-and-background-trees.html