Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Autumn Morning, Watercolor Painting + Video


"Autumn Morning." Watercolor on Paper, 7.5x10in. 
Artist Charles Wolf. Impulsive Artistry © 2016. 

Hello everyone, welcome back to Impulsive Artistry. I know that I have so much to be thankful for this week, and every week for that matter. I am thankful for my lovely, supportive wife, my artistic lifestyle and creative pursuits: painting, music, photography, my two cats who have been extra cuddly due to the colder weather, the beauty of the autumn leaves outside my studio window as I write this…. and so much more.

Autumn is my favorite time of the year, and I am greatly enjoying using my watercolor paints this past week. This is a little 7.5x10in painting, watercolor on paper, of a lovely “Autumn Morning” here in North Carolina.

I know that most of you are probably busy preparing for the festivities of the week, so I thought I would share a short time-lapse video of this painting, instead of my normal length tutorial. So relax, enjoy the music and art for a few moments today! 

The Painting Video


"Autumn Morning." Watercolor Timelapse Painting Video. 
Artist Charles Wolf. Impulsive Artistry © 2016. 
Impulsive Artistry Blog Productions. All Rights Reserved.  


All of my art can be purchased at my studio shop on Etsy. I will be uploading some of my latests watercolors later this week to the store.

All of paintings are on sale at a reduced rate right now – so consider supporting an artist and purchasing some wonderful original art for your home, office, or as a gift! Take a look:



Question of the day:

What are you thankful this time of year?

Let me know in the comments below, or on the Impulsive Artistry Facebook Page, or tweet me @ArtImpulsive

Let me know in the comments what you think of my latest painting. I am looking forward to continuing with this style, and I appreciate all of your kind feedback up to this point. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! 

—Charles


Subscribe:

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments: