Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Featured Guest Artist: Meorah C.

Hello everyone, Charles here. This past week I received a very kind note from a young woman, today’s featured guest artist, who I met while giving some live painting demonstrations at a conference in California, back at the end of July. Throughout this particular education conference, I had a booth where I could paint and give out info about my blog and YouTube channel, and I will let her fill you in on the rest...

“My name is Meorah C., and I'm 13 years old. I went to a homeschool convention with my family in Modesto, CA, where I met Mr. Wolf, an artist in the booth next to mine. I have always loved art, but never felt that I was good enough to do much with it. Mr. Wolf inspired me to learn and practice more. He also allowed me paint on one of his canvases. I really enjoyed it! Mr. Wolf is an amazing artist, and I want to be just as good someday. I'm so glad that he inspired me, and I hope he continues to use his talent to inspire others as well.”

Meorah is more talented than she thinks, and with only a few directions on my part (she did all the painting), she created a beautiful sunset painting based on one of the photos from my trip to the Outer Banks of North Carolina.

Here is her beautiful artwork, shown with permission. Please leave her a kind comment below if you think she should keep practicing her art!



Sunset Over the Outer Banks.
Acrylic on Canvas Board, 8x10in. Artist Meorah C. © 2016.

Thank you Meorah for sharing your art with us today. I think you should definitely keep practicing, and it was an amazing experience for me to work with you on this painting. Keep at it, and I can’t wait to see more of your work in the future!

Have a fantastic artistic week everyone,

—Charles

Be the Next Featured Guest Artist!

If you would like to be the next featured guest artist here on Impulsive Artistry click on the link below or on the tab at the top, “Get Featured!”

CLICK HERE for more info on being a Guest Artist!    

Subscribe to Impulsive Artistry via Email:

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Please share this post on Social Media if you enjoyed it! 

No comments: