Friday, December 4, 2015

Autumn Burst, Time-Lapse Video!

Hello Everyone, I hope that your day is going well. Today, I have completed another painting using a quasi-abstract style - a very free and loose experience. I really got into the flow with this one. This painting really comes together right at the end with a little surprise... so be sure to check that out! Autumn Burst, Acrylic on Canvas, 18 x 24 (biggest painting I've done on camera so far), Artist Charles Wolf, Charles Wolf Studio © 2015. All rights reserved. Video created by Charles Wolf.  

I am have been so enjoying all of the fall foliage, at least the last of it this year here in North Carolina, and I am little sad to see it go... can't wait for next year! Comment below what you think of my painting! Did you like the surprise ending?? I block in all the colors and shapes in the first 10minutes of the video, work on the details the next 10 minutes, and then finish it the last three! 




Help me grow my blog by sharing this on Facebook and with Google+, don't forget to sign up and follow this blog by email (top right hand sidebar) to get instant notifications in your inbox of new postings each week! You can also follow on Google+. 

My Facebook Page Link

My Google+ Link

Thank you so much for watching,

—Charles 

No comments: