Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Evening Colors Photo Set



Grey. Photo by Charles Wolf. 
Impulsive Artistry © 2017. All Rights Reserved. 

Hello all,

One of my favorite times of the day is sunset - I love everything about the last moments of light before the night begins. The coolness of the air, the bright colors in the sky, and the stunning cloud shapes that are set in sharp relief to the backdrop. I enjoy both painting them and photographing them. Recently, I shared a post with my favorite sunsets from the past year in a Sunset Photo Collage:

Sunset Photo Collage Link 

I have had a string of colorful sunsets over the past few weeks, and I thought I would share a few of the moments that I captured with my camera. 

Evening Colors Photo Set:




Pink. Photo by Charles Wolf. 
Impulsive Artistry © 2017. All Rights Reserved. 


Golden. Photo by Charles Wolf. 
Impulsive Artistry © 2017. All Rights Reserved. 


Orange. Photo by Charles Wolf. 
Impulsive Artistry © 2017. All Rights Reserved. 


Purple. Photo by Charles Wolf. 
Impulsive Artistry © 2017. All Rights Reserved. 

Question of the Day: 

What colors are your favorite in a sunset? Let me know in the comments below, at the Impulsive Artistry Facebook Page or on Twitter

Thank you for stopping by today here at Impulsive Artistry. If you have taken any sunset photos lately, I would love it if you would enter my Sunset Photo Contest on Facebook (contest ends on 4/15). I will be picking the top 3 photos to share here on Impulsive Artistry in special post - Enter today! 


Have a fantastic creative week,

—Charles

Follow Impulsive Artistry:

No comments: