Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Springtime - Acrylic Landscape Painting + Tutorial Videos


Springtime. Acrylic on Canvas Board, 9x12 in. Artist Charles Wolf.  Impulsive Artistry © 2017. All Rights Reserved.  

Hello All, 

I am excited to share my latest landscape painting that was inspired by the meadow views here in North Carolina. There is a grassy field not far from my home that I pass whenever I take my wife to college in the mornings, which served as the basis for this composition, but the mountains in the distance come from my trip to Asheville, NC and the gorgeous Blue Ridge Mountains (especially Photo Set #1 below). 


Acrylic Color Palette: 
Cobalt Blue
Cadmium Yellow Medium
Lemon Yellow
Mars Black
Titanium White
Raw Umber
Naphthol Crimson

Materials: 
Bright Brush
Flat Wash Brush
Liner Brush
Easel or Flat Surface
Water Cup
Canvas Board, 9x12in.
Cardboard Palette
Drop Cloth

Springtime - Painting Time Lapse with Instructions




Springtime, Time Lapse Painting Video. Artist Charles Wolf.  Impulsive Artistry © 2017. All Rights Reserved.  

Springtime - Real Time Painting Tutorial, Part 1


Springtime, Real Time Painting Tutorial, Part 1. 
Artist Charles Wolf.  Impulsive Artistry © 2017. 
All Rights Reserved.  



Part 2 of the Real Time Tutorial will be up on my Youtube Channel later this week. Be sure to subscribe to my painting channel so that you don't miss any of my weekly art videos!

Impulsive Artistry YouTube Channel Link  

Thank you for stopping by Impulsive Artistry today! I hope you did check out my painting videos and enjoyed seeing my latest landscape painting. If you have any questions about this piece, myself, or painting in general, please feel free to ask in the comments below! 

Have a fantastic creative weekend,

—Charles

As always, my artwork can be purchased at my Etsy Shop! 

Etsy Shop Link

Share this post on Social Media:    

No comments: