Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Blog Update: Technical Difficulties!



Hello Everyone,

For those of you who regularly read my blog, you might have noticed that I did not get up a blog post yesterday – my “Feeling Inspired Monday Link Up Post.” Over the past few weeks, I have seen a serious decline in my computer’s processing speed, and this weekend it finally stopped working at usable level. This has put a serious damper on my creative efforts; I am unable to edit my painting videos together for the YouTube Channel, post social media updates regularly, write blog posts... you get the idea.



Today, I am borrowing my wife’s computer to get this update to you all, and I spent 6 hours yesterday working with several technicians to identify and correct what was malfunctioning on my machine. I am happy to say that progress was made, but the battery has to be replaced and that will take several more days to complete, because it has to be ordered at the store. I am cautiously optimistic, and I hope to back up a running again next week. I do not think I will be able to get a post up tomorrow, but will be back next Monday with new photo set (computer fixed or no). Thankfully, I have been able to backup all of my creative files from the past four years and am hopeful that this whole ordeal will be resolved by the end of this week.



While I may be creatively hampered this week, I really do hope you all have a fantastic creative week yourselves – technical difficulties free!

Charles

P.S. In the meantime, here are a few popular painting videos from my YouTube Channel that I hope you will enjoy! Have a great week!  :  )



Cornfield Impression. Artist Charles Wolf.
Impulsive Artistry © 2016. All Rights Reserved.




Blue Ocean. Artist Charles Wolf.
Impulsive Artistry © 2016. All Rights Reserved.



Coral Reef. Artist Charles Wolf.
Impulsive Artistry © 2016. All Rights Reserved.

Follow Impulsive Artistry:

No comments: