Wednesday, January 13, 2016

5 Tips to Create Better Paintings!



Hello all,

Today’s post is my latest YouTube video containing my “5 Tips to Paint Better Abstract Paintings.” As indicated by the title, my discussion centers on abstracts, but the principles are universal, and can be used in representational art as well (art that depicts objects or landscapes). In the video, I also talk in detail about my abstract painting, “Night Glow,” to illustrate these 5 foundational ideas. 

I hope that the beginning artist will find this information useful, and that hobbyists as well as art supporters/admirers will be engaged as well. This video will give you a better understanding of my personal approach to painting, what I am thinking about during the creative process, and how I utilize these simple tips to create better works of art!

  

Let me know in the comments if you found this video to be engaging, helpful, or interesting! Thank you so much for watching!

#1 way to help support this blog is by sharing this video/blog post via social media!

Don’t forget to subscribe to this blog via email (top right sidebar); you can follow this blog each week via my Google+ PageImpulsive Artistry Facebook Page, and on Twitter @ArtImpulsive

—Charles

  

No comments: